We Bought the shymax wind turbine called the freedom wind turbine off of ebay for about $500. The turbine was advertised to make 1700 watts and make power at 6 mph wind.

Nothing could be further from the truth if fact this product make barley any power even in 20-30 mph winds. We get a lot of run around and only cotact through ebay messages which indicate that it is my fault because the tower is not up 65 feet. Our turbine had seen 30 mph wind and not cracked 100 watts for a brief moment.

Skymax wind turbine are garbage and a waste of good money if you need to actually live off of the power you generate. Nice lawn ornament though.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of skymax wind wind turbine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Skymax Wind needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skymax wind wind turbine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skymax Wind.

Comments

Oscoda, Michigan, United States #1302399

I have three skymax wind turbines and they have made a lot of power for me and I am very happy with them. That being said,

I am off grid and on an Island and where we get a lot of wind.

Saint-Felix-De-Valois, Quebec, Canada #1258637

I have bought a 1 kw wind turbine with controler for more than 2000$ US . Same result as your experience !!!

Blade went away after 2 weeks , bad parameters .

Send me new blade and even at 65f over I haven't see more than 2 amps for few seconds at 25 mph wind . Totally *** and SCAM product !!!

mfdomotique2012 at gmail dot com

Saint-Felix-De-Valois, Quebec, Canada #1258634

Blade went away after 2 weeks , bad parameters .